Full-Time Leasing Specialist
Purpose and Scope:
MGM Property Management, LLC has an excellent reputation for providing quality, well maintained housing. In joining our team, you have accepted the responsibility of representing our apartment community and MGM Property Management, LLC.
Date Posted : 09/21/2020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 763-533-1883
- Ensuring timely and organized apartment turnovers is of the highest priority.
- Employment other than MGM Property Management, LLC is permitted, provided that it does not interfere with the above schedule.
- Minimum of a high school education.
- Good communication skills.
- Pleasing personality with the ability to work with, understand, problem solve and deal with residents.
- Enthusiasm and stamina.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Good judgement and common sense.
- Appropriate appearance.
- Have a clear “personal record” relative to the requested criminal investigator report signed by other members of your household.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The #1 responsibility of any MGM Property Management, LLC employee is “Anything Deemed Necessary”. What that means is simple. No matter what your normal job description states, you might be asked to pick up trash, pull weeds, water flowers, etc. It means whatever your Supervisor deems important at that time, you will “cheerfully and willingly do”. When a staff functions as a team unit, we all need to be willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the tasks at hand.
- Answer office phones.
- Schedule appointments according to prospect requests.
- Be aware of available and future vacancies, continually monitoring availability boards. Be knowledgeable about location of each vacant apartment, amenities in apartment, the apartment community and the community at large! Be able to give directions to our community from all directions.
- Be aware of and comply with Fair Housing Laws – Federal, State and local.
- Showing and subsequent renting of all available apartments.
- KNOW MGM Property Management, LLC leases, applications and policies. (All paperwork involved with the leasing, move-in process, move-out process, work orders and day-to-day activities.) It is essential to know and understand these policies as you rent apartments and speak with residents.
- Use traffic report forms to monitor daily calls and shows. Must be submitted weekly to person responsible for completing reports.
- Prepare guest cards for prospects (you, not the prospect) – on phone and in person. Follow through with those prospects according to schedule. Enter all traffic into Rent Manager.
- Have a full complete knowledge of the surrounding comparable apartment communities– this would include physical on-site shops of all comparable communities in your area.
- Rental Rates.
- Performance/damage/cleaning deposits.
- Application fee (how much, why, the process).
- Pets? – Pet Rent?
- Features and benefits.
- Respond to phone calls from residents, as necessary, for service requests using appropriate work order formate. Place in maintenance “in basket” or, if emergency, contact the appropriate maintenance person as directed by the Community Manager. Follow through with resident as to their satisfaction of the service provided.
- Filing of any paperwork needed.
- Know how to follow through on the lease renewal process.
- Be familiar with computer programs needed to complete some of the office work, Word, Excel, etc.
- Keep office in order (empty waste baskets, fill soap, toilet paper, make coffee, wash dishes, keep desktops as clean and uncluttered as possible)
Please apply below.